We Are Your



Temporary Visas

There are many who do not want to immigrate to the United States but have reasons to visit temporarily. The most common non-immigrant visas issued are for tourists, for students, and for business purposes. There are also other non-immigrant visas that serve other purposes which vary from artists performing at concerts to executives and managers being transferred by their company to the U.S. to open a branch office.


Typically, tourist and business visas are straightforward and not complicated. But, all other non-immigrant visas require analysis and understanding of the regulations by an experienced immigration attorney. If you or your company would like to explore opportunities of expanding your market into the U.S. or have a business venture or wish to perform your art or sport then a Los Angeles immigration lawyer from our firm can assist you.


At the Law Offices of Henry Haddad, we can help you to determine whether this avenue is right for you and which visa may be most appropriate. We are committed to helping you get through the lengthy process of applying for a visa with the end goal being a successful outcome.

Our firm has handled a wide range of temporary visas, including:

F-1 student visas

O visas for individuals of extraordinary ability

L-1 Intracompany transferee visas

P visas for artists, entertainers, and athletes

H-1B specialist visas

Most individuals prepare their own non-immigrant visa application, usually for a B-1/B-2 visa (tourist or business visit) and have no problems. For those who want a student visa (F-1 or M-1) those require a school, university, college or institution to issue an I-20 form to start the process. The most challenging non-immigrant visas are those for L-1, O-1, P-1 and H1-B. The requirements may be onerous but the immigration service (USCIS) approves a large number every year. The most favored by foreign companies is the L-1 visa because it allows for the transfer of an executive or manager, as well as a highly skilled employee to be transferred to the U.S. either to oversee the opening of a branch office or to work in the existing affiliated company. Contact our office and request a free L-1 Guide which will give you an overview of all the requirements.


Applying for a visa on your own can be very difficult and confusing. There are special requirements and documents which you must have in place and it is important to know what to expect in the process. Unless you are an expert in immigration law, it is important to have legal counsel on your side. Our Los Angeles temporary visa attorney has more than 30 years of experience and we can provide you with valuable guidance on your case. We have the success, experience, and knowledge you need on your side.


Understanding the requirements and the length of the whole process is valuable information that you need to know before making a commitment to apply for a non-immigrant visa. Our office has the experience and insight that are needed to complete the application process and deal with government inquiries. We have been successful in helping hundreds of clients from all over the world.

Call us today at (213) 387-0099
if you would like a free consultation.

Contact Us Today!


Schedule Your Free Immigration Consultation

by Completing the Form Below.

Learn all of your options

One-on-one attention

Straightforward legal advice

Payment plans

35+ years of experience

Do you have any immigration questions?

You can schedule your free consultation in less than 2 minutes.

Simply type in your information below.