We Are Your



Investment Visas

Which Investment Visa Do I Need?

If you are planning to engage in a large investment, relocate your international business, or start a new business in the United States, there are several different investment visas you may be eligible for. Investment visas are appropriate for foreign investors in a number of different categories, which we can explain to you.

A few examples of investment visas include:

E-1 treaty trade visa

EB-5 investment visa

E-2 treaty investment visa

Retain a Competent Attorney

It is worthwhile to invest in the services of a knowledgeable Los Angeles immigration attorney to assist you through the U.S. immigration process. Many people spend years trying to gain access to a visa when they attempt to apply on their own without legal help. It is highly advisable that you speak with a lawyer from our team if you have investment capital or the means to start your own business.

To schedule a free consultation,
please call us today at (213) 387-0099.

Contact Us Today!


Schedule Your Free Immigration Consultation

by Completing the Form Below.

Learn all of your options

One-on-one attention

Straightforward legal advice

Payment plans

34+ years of experience

Do you have any immigration questions?

You can schedule your free consultation in less than 2 minutes.

Simply type in your information below.